Needs & Opportunities
Click HERE to Meet the Need!
What is Meet the Need?
How Do I Volunteer?
If interest in volunteer opportunities, please do one of the following:
- email your interest(s) to MOHHofWI@gmail.com
- call 920-249-4705
- go to The Bridge Thrift store and sign-up on the volunteer sign-up. The Bridge is located at 517 North Shawano Street, New London (across the street from MOHH).
Immediate Volunteer Needs
Position at The Bridge Thrift Store:
- Register – check-out and greet customers.
- Floater – straighten shelves, clean, bag purchases, and assist in receipt of donations.
- Back room – receive, examine and stock donations
Position hours: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays. If interested, please visit the Bridge for an application or send an email to MOHHofWI@gmail.com.
Individuals who can do heavy lifting.
Ongoing Volunteer Needs
Construction work at MOHH:
- Finishing work
- Placement of flooring tiles
Committee members for:
- Finance & Budget
- Practice & Policy
- Community Relations